Other languages: Deutsch • English • Esperanto • français • italiano • magyar • polski • português do Brasil • suomi • svenska • čeština • русский • српски / srpski • українська • עברית • العربية • हिन्दी • ไทย • 中文 • 日本語 • 한국어
- The next issue of Tech News will be sent out on 4 May 2020.
- The small wiki toolkits is to help smaller wikis that need technical skills. They can learn and share technical skills. 
- Over-qualified CSS selectors in Wikimedia skins have been removed.
#footer. This is so the skins can use HTML5 elements. If your gadgets or user styles used them you will have to update them. 
Changes later this week
- There is no new MediaWiki version this week.
- Some things on the wikis might look weird or not work in Internet Explorer 8 in the future. Internet Explorer 8 was replaced in 2011. 
- The font in the diffs will change. 
- The new version of MediaWiki will be on test wikis and MediaWiki.org from 28 April next week. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis and some Wikipedias from 29 April next week. It will be on all wikis from 30 April next week (calendar).