- Some edits that used the visual editor were not working. This has now been fixed. 
- Last week’s Tech News had delivery problems. Some did not get the newsletter. Some got it more than one time. The developers are working on the problem. 
Changes later this week
- The new version of MediaWiki will be on test wikis and MediaWiki.org from 24 September. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis and some Wikipedias from 25 September. It will be on all wikis from 26 September (calendar).
- You will be able to read but not to edit an important number of mid-sized wikis for up to 30 minutes on 24 September at 05:00 (UTC). You can see which wikis. 
- You will be able to read but not to edit Wikimedia Commons for up to 30 minutes on 26 September at 05:00 (UTC). 
- You can join the technical advice meeting on IRC. During the meeting, volunteer developers can ask for advice. The meeting will be on 25 September at 15:00 (UTC). See how to join.
- Internet Explorer 6 and 7 might not be supported in the future. This means the browsers might start looking a bit weird. They would not get security support. This is because almost no one uses the browsers anymore. Supporting them makes the wikis less secure for everyone else.