Changes later this week
- You will be able to read but not to edit Wikidata for up to 30 minutes on 10 September at 05:00 (UTC). 
- When you log in, the software checks your password to see if it follows the Password policy. From this week, it will also complain if you are a “privileged user” and your password is too short. If your password is not strong enough, please consider to change your password for a stronger password. 
- The new version of MediaWiki will be on test wikis and MediaWiki.org from 10 September. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis and some Wikipedias from 11 September. It will be on all wikis from 12 September (calendar).
- You can join the technical advice meeting on IRC. During the meeting, volunteer developers can ask for advice. The meeting will be on 11 September at 15:00 (UTC). See how to join.
- Soon, the AbuseFilter will recognize new syntax errors. Specifically, it will recognize errors about empty operands. You can see a list of examples in phab:T156096. Any active filter with such an error will stop working; hence, please take a look at the list of affected filters, and fix the ones that you can fix. Note that there is also an ongoing RFC on meta-wiki about the creation of a new abusefilter-manager global group.